More progress. Installed cross pieces for the interior of the modules. Two cross pieces cut, glued, and air-nailed into place. I also added two flat cross pieces at the bottom which will allow for the […]
Progress report. Roadbed is glued down. Switches picked out and placed. Holes cut underneath the switch rods for the switch machine rods to feed through. Up next, who knows. Just progress.
My second Masterpiece Modules section arrived on Friday, and was assembled Sunday afternoon. So there it is… two four foot long, 14 inch deep, layout modules. Above is a photo of the switches for North […]
When I started researching the Rutland’s Ogdensburg Sub, figuring out van assignments was important to find out. Luckily RRHS member Steve Mumley grew up in the 1950’s on the line. His father worked for the […]
Recently I started working on a model of the Rutland Railway’s ARMCO Steel, two-stall engine house. This engine house was a prefab kit, bought by the Rutland in 1953 and assembled by Rutland employees at […]